OUR VISION AND MISSION
The David Peaston Foundation is a nonprofit tax deductible organization rooted in our founder David Peaston’s vision to educate individuals as to the most effective method to management their health. Peaston was an international recording artist who fought diligently to share his struggle with diabetes.
The David Peaston Foundation provides:
- Opportunity for Veteran Artisans to utilize their gifts and talents while mentoring by proxy
- Mentorship for up and coming Artisans looking to serve the community and sharpen their craft
- Networking amongst the the Veterans, New-Comers, Patrons, and Community creating opportunity to expand wisdom, mentoring, charity, experience, and education on the arts and most importantly diabetic awareness.
Our goal is simple:
1) to provide travel vouchers for patients from the dialysis centers after the completion of their treatment;
2) to provide travel vouchers to physical therapy sessions in order to learn the proper usage of their prosthetics; and
3) to become a clearing house of information for health care management.
4) providing scholarships to students pursuing a career in music
SEE DAVID IN ACTION
If you would like to donate to The David Peaston Foundation
Please do so here by click the button below: